Live Streaming Tips for Writers
Videos are enticing, and most people prefer to watch a video over an article. The best thing is – videos can be streamed on myriads of the platform, like Facebook Live, Twitter Live (via Periscope), Instagram Live, YouTube Live, so on and so forth.
If you are planning to try out live streaming, then this post is for you. Here we are sharing with you the tips to go live:
1. Schedule in advance what your live stream is going to be about, and when is the best time for your target audience. For that, you will need to look at your analytics. See on which days and at what times you get the highest rates of engagement.
2. You cannot talk about anything randomly. You will need to plan your video, make an outline of what you are going to talk about.
3. Your video should contain a brief introduction, the main benefit that you want your viewers to gain, your call to action, and a conclusion.
4. You can rehearse it beforehand or have some flashcards on hand.
5. Make sure you let your followers know in advance about your live video streaming. You can consider giving your followers at least a day’s notice before your live stream.
6. Use catchy titles and description to promote your video. It will attract your viewers’ interest.
7. Your video must be engaging and interactive. Nobody has time to watch a boring video. So, utilize live streaming to the fullest by being interactive with your viewers in real-time.
8. In the end, thank everyone for watching and let your viewers know how they can find out more via your website or any other social media.
Follow these and enjoy live streaming!