Book Press Release
Publishing a press release can cost you a lot of money; this is where we realized the need for developing a platform where every author can share their book press releases for the lowest possible price and with some extra add-on benefits like nowhere else.
WHY SHOULD YOU POST YOUR BOOK PRESS RELEASE ON WORLDAUTHORS.ORG?
- Thousands of audiences visit our website each day, including book lovers, readers, publishers, agents, authors, writers, filmmakers, and journalists.
- Most importantly, your press release will be on our website forever. Unlike any other press release platform globally, we never delete your press release.
- Every Press Release Published on WorldAuthors.Org is also shared on our official Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn handle.
- Not Just this, your book press release will also appear on WorldAuthor.Org Android App, IOS App, DailyHunt, Flipboard and Google News App.
- And to make sure our platform gets watched by more and more people we spend 50% of our revenue on advertising, seo and email marketing.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS
- It takes us 12-48hrs to publish the press release and share it on all social media platforms.
- Keep your title short (max 100 characters) and make it relevant (make sure to mention author or book name in your title/headline).
- Avoid Question marks in title.
- Exclamation marks are not allowed in title.
- News category words like “Review, Test, Report, Interview” are not allowed in PRs’ titles. Do not word your PR as our editorial staff wrote it. Make sure to follow standard PR guidelines, or apply for our Sponsored post option by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For best results, provide a fresh and unique press release. Avoid duplicate content already posted on other websites.
- Min length 200 words and max Length 800 words.
- Remember to add a relevant featured image (750px width and 450px height, this is the same as Facebook cover), and you can add different size images between the article. Up to 2 photographs and 1 YouTube video allowed.