LED Tri-Proof Light; Everything You Need to Know
We can all agree just how much of a pain in the neck it can be dealing with low quality, inefficient, short-term, and tedious light fixtures such as HD bulbs and halogens. Besides having to bear with all their inconveniences, you can end up spending more than you actually need for adequate lighting.
And for that reason, we can all agree that quality lighting is very crucial. Thankfully, this is just one of the numerous benefits you will get from tri proof light. With that said, in this article, we will learn everything there is about these incredible light fixtures. We will have a rundown of their features, advantages, and applications.
Key Features of a LED Tri-Proof Light
- Rugged Structure and vibration-proof making the lights highly reliable and durable
- Instant start with no humming or flickering. They don’t need starters to start functioning
- Anti-corrosion as the lights are made with unique materials that enable them to work well in just about any environment without worrying about oxidation.
- Dustproof and Waterproof. The lights come with a silicone sealant that helps to withstand dust and humidity.
- High efficiency as they have excellent thermal conductivity.
- Cost Saving as the lights have a long life and low consumption.
- Easy installation with the quick installation mounting clips
Advantages of a LED Tri-Proof Light
When you go shopping for light fixtures, you definitely want ones that give you the most benefits. Led tri proof light to come with many benefits that replace the traditional fluorescent tubes lights. Some of these benefits include:
- Anti-glare with low UGR: LED Tri-proof Lights made with a milky diffuser emit a very soft and warm light that is very gentle on the eyes. What’s more, low UGR lights are ideal for parking lots as they are safer for drivers.
- High efficiency: These lights have a high light output that ranges from 130lm/w to 140lm/w.
- IP 65 Waterproof: IP65 light fixtures come in handy if you work in wet environments like food factories, slaughterhouses, and farms.
- Maintenance-free: LED Tri-Proof lights are heavy-duty, meaning they can withstand harsh conditions. That means these lights generally require less maintenance and will serve you for a longer time.
- Longer life span: These lights can work for more than 50,000 hours.
- LED Tri-proof lights have simple wiring procedures, which make the installation very straightforward.
LED Tri-Proof lights are ideal for moist and rough environments. Therefore, they are suitable for;
- Parking garage lighting
- Commercial lighting
- Supermarket lighting
- Warehouse lighting
- Pedestrian bridges lighting
- Outdoor areas lighting and
- Awning backlighting
Why Choose Tri-Proof Light?
As we have seen in this article, LED Tri-Proof Lights comes with so many perks. Basically, you can enjoy brighter and better lighting with a cheaper power cost than expected with these lights. What’s more, these light fixtures are eco-friendly and very durable, reducing the inconveniences of having to replace your light fixture every now and then. With that said, if you are looking for the best lighting for the outdoor environment, then tri proof fixture is the best choice for you.